Discover the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains region with striking scenery of steep gorges and valleys, rainforest walks and clean, crisp fresh air.
Explore Spectacular Vistas
- Echo Point Lookout view to the 'Three Sisters'.
- Charming Katoomba and Leura Villages.
- Wentworth Falls.
Scenic World – Cableway, Skyway & Railway
City and Beaches
Explore Sydney’s Iconic sights from The Opera House, Bondi Beach & Watson’s Bay lookout. Cross the Harbour Bridge travelling north to the stretch of coastline with stunning beaches on the way to the picturesque Northern Peninsula and famous Palm Beach.
Stunning City & Coastal Beach Beauty
- View the Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the iconic location next to The Sydney Botanical Gardens.
- Experience the panoramic views of the City and Harbour from North Head.
- Enjoy the scenic coastal drive and Aussie Style fish and chips for lunch at Palm Beach.
Discover the New South Wales South Coast on the spectacular drive through Sydney’s Royal National Park along winding roads and seaside villages to the City of Wollongong.
- STANWELL PARK to watch hang gliders above azure coloured sea.
- Enjoy the Grand Pacific Drive and the spectacular 665mt SEACLIFFE BRIDGE.
- Great Beaches, fantastic local restaurants and cafes, art and culture.
- Visit the Historic Wollongong Head Lighthouse.
Wollongong/Blue Mountains/City & Beaches
- Pick-up and Drop-off to Sydney Hotels
Convenient door to door service with pickup at 8.00-8.30am returning 6.00-6.30pm
- Personalised Trip Experience
Enjoy your choice of morning tea or coffee break and flexible stops at sights of interest in comfortable air conditioned van.
- Customised Tours Available
Apart from the popular sights Big Boss Wheels will be guided by your destination preferences.
- Half Day Tour can also be arranged so you can experience some of our Aussie wild life at Darling Harbour.